Our client is looking for a fantastic Customer Service Supervisor to join their successful online women’s fashion company based at their Head Quarters in Ancoats, Manchester. The purpose of this role will be to support and manage a small team of Customer Service Advisors, currently a total team of 6 staff. The contract will start as temporary ongoing with the real potential to become permanent based on performance.
The role involves:
* Managing and supervising a team of 6 split across 2 shifts
* Set and monitor KPI’s both daily and weekly
* Assist with escalated customer enquiries or complaints
* Liaise with other departments within the business e.g. the warehouse team
* Use a range of communication tools i.e. Social Media Accounts and email system to ensure all customers are all dealt with effectively & appropriately
The ideal candidate will:
* Be an excellent communicator both written and verbally
* Be a great team leader
* Hold proven supervisory/management experience within an inbound customer service role
* Be able to multi task when required
* Be able to provide a brilliant customer service
* Be able to work to tight deadlines/targets
* Have knowledge / use of a range of social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter
To be considered for this role the ideal candidate will have worked in a supervisory role within a customer service environment dealing with high volume enquiries. If you think you have what it takes to join this exciting up and company online fashion business send your CV including a cover letter to our recruitment team! Please note this post requires a basic disclosure check to be completed.