HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£9.25 - £12.3 per hour
7.5 Tonne Driver
7.5 Tonne drivers – Cumbernauld – Earn up to £12.30p/h
Nexus People are looking for 7.5 tonne drivers in Cumbernauld to work for a high end supermarket chain, delivering and assembling furniture at customers homes.
Working as a 7.5 Tonne Driver:
- Driving a 7.5 Tonne vehicle
- Working in a 2 person crew
- Home deliveries
- Some manual handling & assembly (Furniture and Homeware)
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours of a 7.5 Tonne Driver:
- Guaranteed shift allocation
- Various shifts available
- Monday to Saturday working
- 06:00 start time
- Overtime available
Why should you work for Nexus People as a 7.5 Tonne Driver?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Self Employed drivers welcome
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be a 7.5 Tonne Driver?
- Full 7.5 Tonne licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click to Apply to day, and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application ASAP!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.