Administration - Temporary
£9.00 per hour
Administrator – Bolton – Full Time Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for an Administrator in Bolton to work for our client, a well known provider of baked goods across the UK.
What does being an Administrator mean?
- Located within a busy warehouse/transport office
- Briefing and debriefing drivers on departure and return
- Assisting drivers with clocking on and off from runs
- Assistance with other aspects of administration
- Other administration duties
Shift times & working hours for an Administrator:
- Full time hours (37.5 hours per week)
- Monday to Friday
- 08:30 start times, some flexibility required
Please note, this is a 12 week placement for temporary cover, but could be a full time role for the right applicant.
Why should you work for Nexus People as an Administrator?
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Free onsite car parking
- On the job training
What do we need from you to be an Administrator?
- You will need to have excellent communication skills
- You will have a friendly and outgoing personality
- You will have the confidence to work in a bust transport office amongst the hustle and bustle of drivers in and out
- You will possess the ability to remain calm under pressure and at busy times
Click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.Apply for this job