Administration - Permanent
£10.02 per hour
Administrator – Wellingborough – Full Time Opportunity – Immediate starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for an Administrator in Wellingborough to work for our client, a well known fashion retail brand in the UK.
What does being an Office Administrator mean?
- Weekly collation of dispatch figures across all channels
- Monthly analysis of figures and business reporting
- Checking of supplier invoices to ensure accuracy before payment
- Maintenance of supplier invoice logs
- Liaising with internal and external customers to investigate any issues raised
- Working with suppliers to arrange ad-hoc transport requirements
- Maintenance and development of ad-hoc logs
- Ensure good filing and housekeeping of all associated paperwork
- Dealing with requests from within the business
- Updating internal excel reports to keep them accurate.
Shift times & working hours for an Office Administrator:
- Full time hours
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 – 17:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as an Office Administrator?
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Free onsite car parking
- On the job training
- Kitchen facilities/vending machines
What do we need from you to be an Administrator?
- You will need to have excellent communication skills
- You will have a friendly and outgoing personality
- You will have the confidence to work in a busy office environment
- You will possess the ability to remain calm under pressure and at busy times
- Math skills
Click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.Apply for this job