Administration - Permanent
£7 per hour
Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice – Brighouse – Immediate Start
Nexus People are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to perform a variety of administrative tasks at our Head Office at Brighouse, West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a zest for life, and the role will be extremely varied and will include supporting the Directors of the business with some personal tasks, as well as assisting other departments across the business with different administrative tasks.
This is a brilliant opportunity to create your own role within the business, and become an integral part of a hard-working but fun team.
What does being a Business Administration Apprentice involve?
- Handling inbound telephone calls as the first point of contact
- Meeting & Greeting visitors
- Dealing with online enquiries
- Setting up Direct Debit payments
- Working alongside the marketing team to support with events and activities
- Ensuring refreshments are readily available throughout meetings
- Ordering, collecting and organising lunches for key stakeholders
- Completing reference requests in line with GDPR
- Ordering various items from tea, coffee & hot drinks supplies to shopping vouchers and stationary
- Destroying data and records in line with data protection laws (basically, that’s a fancy way of saying shredding documents)
- Assisting senior management with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Personal errands for the Directors of the business
- Maintaining a tidy working environment
- Any ad hoc requests
What we need from you to be a Business Administration Apprentice:
- You will be confident using a computer – Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (& other internal systems – training to be provided where required)
- You must have a polite but confident telephone manner, and strong communication skills (Both verbally and orally)
- You will have achieved a good standard of qualification in English Language and Mathematics
- You will have an outgoing personality, and be able to work on your own, or as part of a highly charged team
- You will understand the importance of working to deadlines and being able to communicate to people when you may not get something finished in time
Why would you work at Nexus People as a Business Administration Apprentice?
- Weekly pay – every Fri-yay!
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Hols)
- Extra day off each year for your birthday!
- Breakout area for lunchtimes – includes a pool table & a games console
- Free onsite car parking
- Good transport links to Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield
- Brighouse town centre within walking distance
- Career development opportunities for the right person
- Real opportunity for a full-time role at the end of your apprenticeship
If this apprenticeship role sounds like it could be just your type on paper, why not get in touch today to find out more?
We are looking for someone who can start pretty much straight away, and who is excited to get on board with building a career for themselves and developing personally and professionally with an exciting and innovative company.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.