HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£12 - £17 per hour, Benefits: PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome!
Class 1 Driver
Class 1 Driver – Glasgow – Up to £17p/h – Immediate Starts
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Glasgow to work for one of the UK’s leading haulage and distribution companies, night trunking to Carnforth.
Working as a Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking to Carnforth
- Daily Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Ongoing work all year round
Shift times & working hours of a Class 1 Driver…
- Early Morning Starts (04:00 – finish)
- Regular ongoing work
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 1 Driver?
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Both PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- 24/7 on call support
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- On-site canteen
- 24 hour support from your Nexus Team
What do we need from you as a Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (Must have held for 12 months)
- Minimum 6 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
Click “APPLY” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application as soon as possible.
#NexusPeople #LGV #Class1 #Driving #Job #Transport #Runcorn
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.