HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£13 per hour, Benefits: HGV Class 1 Drivers required - Accrington
Class 1 Driver
HGV – Class 1 (C+E) – Trunking – Monday to Friday – Only 6 months experience required – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Accrington to work for one of the North West’s leading haulage and logistics companies. This role is for trunking and nights out may be required.
Please note, to be eligible for this position, you must have a full Class 1 Driving Licence.
Working as a Class 1 Driver;
- Driving an HGV – Class 1 vehicle (curtain side and onbox vehicles)
- 100% trunking (some nights out may be required)
- Class 1 Vehicle Maintenance Checks (pre and post routes)
- Route and delivery paperwork completion as standard
The working hours of a Class 1 Driver;
- Monday to Friday working
- Various start times available
- Nights out may be required
Why should you work for Nexus People, as a Class 1 Driver?
- Regular work
- Employee of the Month
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- PAYE and LTD Drivers welcome
- Free onsite Car Parking
- 24/7 support from the Nexus People transport team
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate assessment
CLICK APPLY NOW – OUR TRANSPORT TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO PROGRESS YOUR APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.