HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11.25 - £17 per hour, Benefits: Ongoing work - Apply Today!
Class 1 Driver
Class 1 Drive – Patchway (Bristol) – Up to £17p/h
Nexus People are looking for Class 1 drivers in Patchway (Bristol) to work for one of the UK’s leading British Food Manufacturers. As the owner of Ginsters (The Cornish pasty makers) and the largest maker of Melton Mowbray Pork Pies, your role would be curcial in ensuring the nationwide delivery of delicious baked goodies.4
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
What does being a Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Deliveries to RDC’s
- Chilled Trailer Work with very little manual handling
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift Patterns for a Class 1 Driver:
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 1 Driver?
- Seasonal Bonus Payments
- Enhanced Seasonal Rates
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food (Sample a pastie or two…)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application.
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Driving #Job #Transport #MeltonMowbray #Porkpies #Bristol
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.