HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£17 per hour, Benefits: £150 Sign Up Bonus!
Class 1 Drivers – Saturday Only
Class 1 Drivers – Saturday Only – £150 for signing up – Boost your earnings – Earn up to £18p/h – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for Class 1 drivers in Worksop to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies for a leading supplier of hardware, homeware and garden supplies. This advert is for those who would like to boost their earnings by working extra hours on a Saturday only.
Drivers joining up and working right through to Christmas will receive a £150 sign on bonus! (T&Cs apply) and referring another driver will also earn you £150 extra!
Working as a Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries – working with cages
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours of a Class 1 Driver:
- Saturday working only
- Flexible start times
Why should you work for Nexus People on a Saturday as a Class 1 Driver?
- £150 for signing up and working 12 weeks!
- £150 for recommending other drivers who work 12 weeks!
- Free CPC Modules! Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 6 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.