HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£13 - £15 per hour, Benefits: Drivers required - Apply Today!
Class 2 Driver
Class 2 Driver – Up to £15p/h – Royton (Oldham – OL2 6JG)
Nexus People are looking for Class 2 Drivers in Royton (OL2 6JG) to work for one of the UK’s leading Food Logistics & Distribution companies, delivering ambient and frozen food stuffs.
Experience with temperature controlled vehicles is required – you must also hold a Class 2 Driving Licence.
What does being a Class 2 Driver entail?
- Driving a Class 2 vehicle
- Multidrop work
- Delivering ambient and frozen food stuff
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Working hours of a Class 2 Driver:
- Monday to Saturday working
- Flexible shift patterns and start times available
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 2 Driver?
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- PAYE and LTD Drivers welcome
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus Team
- Full Training and Driving Assessment before starting
- Route Traning provided
- Pump Truck Training provided
What do you need to be a Class 2 Driver?
- Full Class 2 (C) driving licence
- Minimum 6 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Click “Apply” and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application.
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class2 #Driving #Job #Transport #teamwork #Driver #Multidrop
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.