Administration - Temporary
£9.75 per hour
Fleet Compliance Administrator
Transport Administrator – Runcorn – £9.75 per hour – Exciting Career Opportunity – Apply Today!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are looking for a Transport Administrator in Preston Brook to work for one of the UK’s leading DIY and home improvement company.
What is involved working as a Transport Administrator?
• Assistance in fleet administration, e.g. checking when vehicles are available for MOT’s, services, tax etc.
• Schedule Repairs and maintenance to ensure neccessary number of fleet vehicles are available at all times.
• Preparation of drivers’ documents including briefing and debriefing drivers
• Check all delivery documents to ensure correct delivery.
• Assist in the daily production and preparation of daily statistics, KPIs, and various management reports as required
• Extract all required information from the driver’s daily activity sheet and update the PC system.
• Carry out general administration duties including filing, photocopying tacograph reconciliation and data input
• Ensuring details on LGV licence renewals are maintained and medicals arranged when required.
• Booking in and out of drivers and the allocation of loads and vehicles for drivers.
• Ensure all stock is controlled and managed, with recorded movements in and out of the warehouse handling area.
• Compliance with site accident reporting procedures.
• Adherence to all Company, statutory and Health and Safety obligations.
• To attend any relevant training sessions to ensure you are fully equipped to perform your role effectively and assist in the development of continuous improvement within the function and depot as a whole.
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for effective operation of the Transport Department.
• Duties/tasks listed within the context of this job description are not exhaustive.
What are the shift times and working hours for a Transport Administrator?
- Tuesday – Saturday
- Rotating shifts
- 06:00 – 16:00 and 09:00-19:00
Why should you work for Ignition Driver Recruitment as a Transport Administrator?
- Weekly Pay – every Friday!
- Free onsite carparking and canteen
- Exciting Opportunity with a reputable client
- Flexible working hours
- Temp to Perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be a Transport Administrator?
• Previous experience of working in an administrative capacity
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience of working with Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Planning, organisation and time management skills
• Able to work as part of a team
• Flexibility in hours to cover sickness and holidays
• Experience of working in a Transport team (Desirable)
If you like the sound of this role and you have previous experience working in a busy bustling transport office, we would love to hear from you!Apply for this job