Forklift truck driving - Temporary
FLT Counterbalance Driver
FLT – Forklift Truck – Counterbalance – Bury – Immediate Starts – Competitive Rates of pay – Apply Today!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are looking for FLT Drivers in Bury to work for our client, a well known carpet supplier.
You will be required to drive a Counterbalance FLT with boom attachment, and the main elements of your role will be to load and unload trailers and move carpets around the warehouse.
More about being an FLT counterbalance Driver:
- FLT Boom operation
- Unloading Items and storing in the correct racking spaces
- Stow away of items
Shift times & working hours for an FLT Counterbalance Driver:
- Working Sunday to Thursday
- Shift Patterns:
- 06:00 – 14:00
- 14:00 – 22:00
- 22:00 – 06:00
Why should you work for Ignition Driver Recruitment as an FLT Counterbalance driver?
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
- Potential temporary to permanent positions for the right candidate
What do we need from you to be an FLT Driver?
- Valid FLT Reach licence
- You will be a team player (When not driving the FLT you will need to participate in picking and packing)
If you like the sound of this exciting new opportunity, click to apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP.Apply for this job