Call Centre - Permanent
Fluent German speakers required – Watford (WD25)
Haben Sie Erfahrung im Kundenservice? Kannst du fließend Deutsch sprechen?
Nexus People are currently seeking fluent German speaking individuals, to join our clients thriving Customer Care team based in Watford, working as a Customer Care Advisor. Salary is competitive and to be discussed following application.
As a leading online fashion and beauty retailer, our client puts their customers at the heart of everything they do, which is why their Customer Care team is so very important. Being a part of their customers journey in choosing the latest in designer clothing, or picking their next beauty purchase, our client requires only the best when it comes to Customer Service.
What do you get?
- A very generous salary
- A bonus payment (to be paid in cash, extra holidays or even discounted fashion and beauty items!)
- Pension scheme
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and fantastic working culture
- 25 days holiday as standard
- A days holiday for your birthday (meaning you can celebrate in style if you wish!)
- 40% discount on all fashion items (branded and unbranded)
- 20% discount on all beauty items
- Full access to all sample sales
- Heavily subsidised Summer and Christmas Parties
- Free access to a state of the art Gym (with classes included)
- Free fruit every day (and tea & coffee, but thats standard surely?)
- Free onsite car parking
- Subsidised canteen serving hot food daily
Wow! we dont know about you but this list gets us super excited about this role! The benefits alone are amazing! If this list has got you as excited as us about the position, please read on…
With both day and night shifts available, our clients make sure their customer care really is available 24/7.
– 8.5 hours per shift (E.g 06:00 – 12:30 however start times are flexible)
– Requirement to work 1 weekend in 3.
– 12 hour shifts (E.g 19:00 – 07:00 however start times are flexible)
– 4 on, 4 off
With super flexible shift start times, this role is great for those with a busy lifestyle, and will mean that during busier times of the year, you may well be required to work longer hours than normal. The operation runs 365 days a year, 24 hours a day to make sure that our clients customers are always taken care of!
What will you be doing?
Your role will involve working on many different platforms, from live chat, email and telephone to social media. You will be on-hand to offer care to all our customers from around the globe. You will be dedicated to:
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- Ensuring that queries are responded to within an agreed response time
- Ensuring the best experience is given to all customers you deal with
- Achieving pre-set targets whilst maintaining excellent quality and customer care
- Working closely with your colleagues to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- Supporting colleagues with translation where required
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a Customer Care/Service role (face to face or in a contact centre)
- Fluent in both the German & English language
- A strong knowledge of using a computer and great typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both German and English)
- The ability to work well in a team, but also use your initiative and be able to work alone
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to think on the spot
This is a very exciting opportunity, with a lot of amazing benefits for the right person.
If you think you have what it takes to join our clients energetic, friendly team, don’t waste any more time! Apply today!Apply for this job