HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£12 - £18.5 per hour, Benefits: Class 1 Drivers - Apply Today!
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Drivers – Kettering – Earn up to £18.50p/h – Ongoing work!
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Paid Breaks
- PAYE and LTD HGV Class 1 drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Monthly engagement – have your voice heard
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24-hour support from the Nexus Team
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Weekend Work available – increased £££
About the Job as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Store Deliveries and trunking
- Some manual handling
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours for HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Full time, Part time, Weekend work available
- Early morning, afternoon, late evening start times available
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift
- 24 hour, 7-day operation
- Various and flexible start times
- Paid Breaks
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 3 months commercial driving experience
- 60 days tacho recorded driving in the last 90 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Kettering for one of the UK’s leading and best known on-line and instore retailers.
Click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP to progress your application!
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, our HR team immediately.