HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£12.5 - £16.5 per hour, Benefits: Exciting Class 1 Opportunity - Apply Now!
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Drivers – Oldham (Shaw) – Up to £16.50p/h – Immediate Starts!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Oldham (Shaw) to work day shifts for one of the UKs leading parcel distribution companies.
Please note, you MUST have a current Class 1 (C+E) Driving Licence to be considered for this role!
What does being an HGV Class 1 driver entail?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1 (C+E)
- 100% Trunking & Collections
- No lifting required
- Vehicle Checks pre and post shift
- Route paperwork as standard
The Shift times & working hours of an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- DAYS – 08:00 – 16:00
- Ongoing work all year round
- Rota’d work available
- 7 day operation – plenty of overtime available
- All shifts paid at a minimum of 8 hours
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Driver of the month competitions – prizes worth up to £100
- Employee Engagement – Have your say!
- Full training provided before you start
- Ongoing support/training
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- New pass drivers welcome
- Nexus uniform provided
- Temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 90 days tacho recorded driving
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment before you are allocated a shift)
- Adhere to all EU Drivers’ Hours rules and regulations
- Have a good geographic knowledge
**** Click “Apply” today, and our team will contact you to process your application! ****
#HGV #Driver #HGVDriver #Class1 #Shaw #Transport #Logistics #Driveyourcareer #Nexus #People #NexusPeople #Oldham #Apply #Dontmissout
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.