HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£12.25 - £18 per hour, Benefits: HGV Drivers apply today!
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – Up to £18.00p/h – Magor – Immediate Starts!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Magor (Caldicot – NP26 3WN) to work for one of the UK’s best known high-street and online chains, supplying households with various home and gardenware, as well as other exciting items!
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 Driving Licence in order to be eligible for this job!
What does being an HGV Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV vehice – Class 1
- Store Deliveries & Cage Work
- Loading and unloading (Manual Handling required)
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift Times and Working Hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Various shifts available
- Flexible start times
- Weekend work available!
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Seasonal Bonus payments!
- Full Training on Class 1 Driver Processes
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite subsidised canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence – your application cannot be considered without this!
- Minimum 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click to APPLY today so our recruitment team can contact you to progress your application.
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Class1driver #Driving #Job #Transport #homeware #gardenware #householditems #magor #caldicot #wales
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.