HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£16.58 to £21.85 per hour
Ignition-HERM-DRV-SarahBlower-Class1-Warrington C-19 Support-6
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – Warrington – Trunking – Various Shifts – No handballing – Immediate Starts – Apply Now!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are looking for qualified HGV Class 1 drivers in Warrington for one of the UK’s leading parcel delivery companies. You will be driving new, well maintained vehicles.
*Please note, you must hold your HGV Class 1 Licence to apply for this role*
Working as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Clean trunking work
- Vehicle Checks (pre and post shift)
- Route paperwork as standard
Shift times & working hours for our HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Various shifts starts available
- Flexible working days – any 5 from 7
- Full time hours – 40+ a week
Why should you work for Ignition Driver Recruitment as a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Fully paid training
- Free CPC Modules!
- Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 (C&E) driving licence
- 90 days tacho recorded driving
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card & DCPC Card
If you have your Class 1 driving licence, and you would like to apply for this role, please click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP to progress your application.Apply for this job