HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11 - £19 per hour, Benefits: Great Benefits!
HGV – Class 1 Driver
HGV – Class 1 Driver – Trunking – No Handballing – Up to £19p/h – Ongoing Work – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in barton to work for the UK’s best known catalogue, online and high street retailers. This role will include trunking from depot to depot in a clean, maintained HGV Class 1 Vehicle.
Whats does being a Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1 vehicle
- Trunking from depot to depot
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- No handballing required
- Clean, easy work
Shift times & working hours for a Class 1 Driver…
- Immediate Starts
- On-going full time shifts
- Various start times available – Flexible to suit
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 1 Driver?
- Guaranteed hours
- Free CPC Modules!
Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Immediate Starts
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team – always someone to speak to
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Driving #Job #Transport #Barton #Wagon
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.