HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£10 - £15 per hour, Benefits: Exciting New Opportunity!
HGV class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – Cumbernauld – Minimum 8 hour shifts – Store Deliveries – Ongoing Work – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Cumbernauld to work with us for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of car & bicycle parts.
Please note, you must have a valid UK Class 1 Driving Licence to apply for this role, and you will be required to complete a corporate driving assessment before you can start.
Working as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Handballing Stock required
- Store Deliveries
- Vehicle Checks pre and post shift
- Route paperwork as standard
Shift times & working hours for HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Early morning starts – 04:00 / 06:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Free CPC Modules (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service – up to 5 years!)
- Monthly engagement activities
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- 12 months experience required
- 90 days tacho recorded driving
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
Super Important Bits:
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.