HGV Driving & Logistics - Permanent
£11 - £14 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – PERMANENT POSITION – Oldham – 100% Trunking Work – Various Shifts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Oldham to work for one of the UK’s best known online retailers. This is 100% trunking work, and all drivers will be required to take and pass a CRB and D&A test prior to starting.
** PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CLASS 1 LICENCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE **
About the Job as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- 100% trunking
- Some manual handling
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Full time and Weekend work available
- Early morning, afternoon, late evening start times available
- 24 hour, 7-day operation
- Various and flexible start times
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Regular and on-going hours
- Free CPC Modules!
Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Immediate Starts
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team – always someone to speak to
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months commercial driving experience
- 3 years employment history
- 60 days tacho recorded driving in the last 90 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP to progress your application!
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.