HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11.5 - £15 per hour, Benefits: HGV Class 1 Drivers Apply Today!
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS – MANCHESTER – £28 NIGHT OUT PAYMENT – MOFFET TRAINING PROVIDED – APPLY TODAY!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Manchester for a local general haulage company.
Working as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1 (Curtain Sider)
- Delivery of construction parts
- Vehicle Checks pre and post shift
- Route paperwork as standard
Shift times & working hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Monday to Saturday working
- Various shifts available
- Occasional nights out (£28 per night out)
- 7 day operation – plenty of overtime available
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Moffat training provided if required
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- 28 days paid holiday a year (PAYE drivers)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Self Employed drivers welcome!
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- 90 days tacho recorded driving
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.