HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£12.54 to £18.51 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – Worksop – Earn Up to £898 p/week! Ongoing work!
Nexus People are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Worksop for one of the UKs leading Distribution & Logistics companies, in partnership with a well known supplier of home and garden items.
Please note, to be eligible to apply for this role you must have your HGV Class 1 Licence.
Excellent Earning Potential (LTD Driver rates below)!!
- Tuesday to Saturday (10 Hr shifts) – £699 per week
- Tuesday to Saturday (12 Hr shifts) – £850 per week
- Thursday to Monday (10 Hr shifts) – £738 per week
- Thursday to Monday (12 Hr shifts) – £898 per week
Excellent Earning Potential (PAYE Driver rates below)!!
- Tuesday to Saturday (10 Hr shifts) – £618 per week
- Tuesday to Saturday (12 Hr shifts) – £751 per week
- Thursday to Monday (10 Hr shifts) – £656 per week
- Thursday to Monday (12 Hr shifts) – £798 per week
Shift start times for a HGV Class 1 Driver:
Overtime payable after 50 hours basic at an increased rate!
What does being an HGV Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV under a Class 1 Licence
- Trunking and store deliveries (working with cages)
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 1 Driver?
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Monthly engagement – have your voice heard
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers earn up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24-hour support from the Nexus Team
- Weekend Work available – increased £££
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months commercial driving experience
- 60 days tacho recorded driving in the last 90 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.