HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£13.25 - £20.66 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 – Drivers required – Hinckley (Leicester) – Up to £22.66p/h – Immediate Starts – Apply Today.
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Hinckley for one of the UK’s leading on-line and instore retailers.
You must have a Class 1 Licence to be eligible for this role.
HGV Class 1 Driver Job Spec:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Clean trunking and depot to depot deliveries
- NO HANDBALLING
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
HGV Class 1 Driver Working Hours:
- Various shifts available (Days, Afters, Nights and Weekends)
- Minimum 8 hour shifts
- Full and Part Time roles available
Why should you work for Nexus People as a HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Free CPC Modules (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service – up to 5 years!)
- Fully paid training
- Monthly engagement activities
- Employee Forums – Have your voice heard!
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do you need to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
If you have a valid UK C+E (Class 1) Driving licence, and less than 6 points, this could be just the opportunity for you.
Click “Apply” today and to submit your application online.
Boring (but very very important) bits:
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.