HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£14.00 to £20.00 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – Up to £20.00p/h – Immediate Starts – Regular Ongoing Work – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for Class 1 Drivers in Bridgwater for one of the UK’s leading and best known on-line and instore retailers.
**Please note, you must have a Class 1 Driving licence to be considered for this role**
About the Job as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Store Deliveries and trunking
- Some manual handling
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours for HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Full time, Part time, Weekend work available
- Early morning, afternoon, late evening start times available
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift
- 24 hour, 7-day operation
- Various and flexible start times
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Monthly engagement – have your voice heard
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers earn up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24-hour support from the Nexus Team
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Weekend Work available – increased £££
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 3 months driving experience
- 60 days tacho recorded driving in the last 90 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
Click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP to progress your application!
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.