HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£12.54 to £18.51 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver – New Hours
HGV Class 1 Driver – Caldicot – New Hours Added – Ongoing Shifts – Up to £18.51p/h – Free CPC Training – Immediate Starts – Apply Today.
Nexus People are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Caldicot for one of the UKs leading Distribution & Logistics companies, in partnership with a well known supplier of home and garden items.
*Please note, to be eligible to apply for this role you must have your HGV Class 1 Licence*
What does being an HGV Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV under a Class 1 Licence
- Trunking and store deliveries (working with cages)
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours of an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Numerous time bands available
- Starts between:
- 01:00 and 04:00
- 04:00 and 07:00
- Starts between:
- Monday to Friday and Weekend shifts available
- Plenty of overtime available
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Ongoing work
- Fully paid Assessment
- Free CPC Modules!
- Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Temp to Perm opportunities
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months commercial driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application as soon as possible!Apply for this job