HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11.83 - £17.74 per hour!
HGV Class 1 Driver – RATE INCREASE!
HGV Class 1 Driver – Rochdale – Night Driving – Guaranteed Hours – Apply Today!
Ignition Driving are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Rochdale to work for one of the UK’s most recognised supermarket chains on nights.
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
About the Job as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times between 19:00 and 01:00
- After 10.75 hours overtime pay at £17.09 per hour!
- 6TH Shift paid at £17.74 per hour!
Why should you work for Ignition Driving as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Fully paid training
- Monthly engagement activities
- Employee Forums – Have your voice heard!
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food (Subsidised so its cheap as chips… see what we did there?)
- Free onsite gym (work off those cheap chips!)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities (incase you dont want the cheap chips…)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!Apply for this job