HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£13.25 to £18.00 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver – Trunking Work
HGV Driver – Class 1 – Trunking – No Handballing – Ongoing Work – Apply Today!
Ignition Drivers are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Liverpool to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and parcel distribution companies.
*Please note – you must have your Class 1 Licence to apply for this role*
Working as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Clean Trunking working with the UK’s leading parcel delivery brand based in Liverpool.
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- No handballing required
- Depot to Depot
Shift times & working hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Immediate Starts
- On-going full time shifts
- Flexible Start Times from 10:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Free CPC Modules!
- Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.