HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11.00 to £17.00 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver – Trunking
HGV Class 1 Driver – Trunking – Heywood – Earn up to £17p/h – Apply Today!
Ignition Driving are looking for HGV Class 1 Trunkers in Heywood to work for the UK’s largest frozen logistics company.
*Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!*
What does being an HGV Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Class 1 Trunking
- Basic clean HGV work
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours of an HGV Class 1 Driver…
- Various shifts available
- Predominantly evening/night work
Why should you work for Ignition Driving as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen available
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support form the Ignition team
What do we need from you to be an HV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- 12 months commercial driving experience required
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
There are hundreds of recruitment agencies out there, all selling you the next big opportunity.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!Apply for this job