HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£13.25 to £18.00 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver – Trunking
HGV Class 1 Driver – Warrington – Trunking – Various Shifts – No handballing – Immediate Starts – Apply Now!
Nexus People are looking for qualified HGV Class 1 drivers in Warrington for one of the UK’s leading parcel delivery company.
*Please note, you must hold your HGV Class 1 Licence to apply for this role*
Working as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Clean trunking work
- No handballing
- Vehicle Checks (pre and post shift)
- Route paperwork as standard
Shift times & working hours for our HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Various shifts starts available from 14:00
- Standard 12 hour shifts
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Free CPC Modules!
- Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 (C&E) driving licence
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- It would help if you lived within a reasonable travelling distance to Heywood
- Adhere to all EU Drivers’ Hours rules and regulations
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels towards both customers and colleagues
- Have a good geographic knowledge
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, willing to learn and be of a smart appearance
Apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application as soon as possible!
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.