HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£11 - £18 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – Rochdale – Night Driving – Guaranteed Hours – Earn up to £18.00p/h – Apply Today!
Ignition Drivers are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Rochdale to work for one of the UK’s most recognised supermarket chains on nights. With 48 hours a week guaranteed, you will be working on a 4 on 4 off basis.
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
About the Job as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times between 21:00 and 01:00
Why should you work for Ignition Drivers as a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Fully paid training
- Monthly engagement activities
- Employee Forums – Have your voice heard!
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers – accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food (Subsidised so its cheap as chips… see what we did there?)
- Free onsite gym (work off those cheap chips!)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities (incase you dont want the cheap chips…)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times, and all other safety requirements must be adhered to.
Please be aware, Ignition Drivers do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.