Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
£13.82 - £16.96 per hour, Benefits: £13.82 - £16.96 p/h
HGV Class 1 Drivers – NEW PAY RATES
HGV Class 1 Drivers – Patchway (Bristol) – New Increased Pay Rates – Immediate Starts – Trunking & Store Deliveries – Apply Today!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers in Patchway (Bristol) to work for one of the UK’s leading British Food Manufacturers. As the owner of Ginsters (The Cornish pasty makers) and the largest maker of Melton Mowbray Pork Pies, your role would be crucial in ensuring the nationwide delivery of delicious baked goodies.
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
Working as a HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries
- Very little manual handling
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Working hours for HGV Class 1 Drivers:
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times
Why should you work for Ignition Driver Recruitment as a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Pension Scheme with company contributions
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and Umbrella drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food (Sample a pastie or two…)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
What do we need from you to be a HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence with minimum 1 year corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card & DCPC Card
- Completion of a driving assessment
Apply for this role today and our recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible to progress your application!Apply for this job