HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£14 to £16 per hour
HGV Class 1 – HIAB Driver
HGV Class 1 Driver – HIAB – Tramping – Ibstock (Leicester) – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers, who have HIAB experience, in Ibstock (Leicester) to work for one of the UK’s leading distribution & logistics companies.
Working as an HGV Class 1 HIAB Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1 (Mix of trucks but all automatic and 70% drawbar)
- Multiple Depot Deliveries across the Country (1-3 drops daily)
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours for our Class 1 HIAB drivers:
- Monday to Friday
- Start times around 05:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Class 1 HIAB Driver?
- Regular hours
- Immediate Starts
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team
- Induction process fully paid
What do we need from you to be a Class 1 HIAB driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- HIAB Licence (preferrably with remote control)
- HIAB experience
- Minimum 12 months commercial driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment, 2 day crane course (ALLMI training) and 3-5 days double manned with a mentor to get your started.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.