HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£10 - £17 per hour, Benefits: Self Employed drivers welcome - Apply Today!
HGV Drivers (Class 1) required in Warrington – Apply Today!
HGV Class 1 drivers required – Earn up to £17p/h – Self Employed drivers welcome – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Warrington to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics, haulage and transport specialists.
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- General Haulage
- Some manual handling
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Shift times & working hours…
- 7 day operation
- 12 hour shifts (in accordance with the AWR)
- Weekend work available – enhanced rates
Why should you work for Nexus People?
- Automatic entry to win an iPad
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Paid breaks
- Self Employed drivers welcome
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities
What do we need from you?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 1 years’ experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
There are hundreds of recruitment agencies out there, all selling you the next big opportunity.
At Nexus People, we have almost 30 years’ experience in getting people in to work within the warehousing and HGV sectors, and we are honest about the roles we have to offer.
Making sure we connect you with the right opportunity is what is really important to us.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website, or contact us on 0330 20 20 121
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Driving #Job #Transport
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.