HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£14 - £16 per hour, Benefits: HGV Drivers required - Manchester
HGV Drivers with CO Pass
HGV drivers – Manchester – Up to £16p/h – Immediate Starts
Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Manchester for our client who is a specialist transport solution.
*Applicants for this role MUST have a valid Class 1 Licence with their Cargo Operative Pass (Formally Level D)*
About the job as an HGV Driver?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Running out of Manchester and Warrington
- Trunking and Collections to and from Airports throughout the UK
- Vehicle Checks
- Route paperwork as standard
Shift times & working hours of a HGV Driver:
- Various shifts available
- Some nights out may be required
- Monday to Friday working
Why should you work for Nexus People as an HGV Driver?
Free CPC Modules! Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Auto-Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Self Employed (LTD) drivers welcome
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you to be an HGV Driver?
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- 90 days tacho recorded driving
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
- It would help if you lived within a reasonable travelling distance to Heywood
- Adhere to all EU Drivers’ Hours rules and regulations
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels towards both customers and colleagues
- Have a good geographic knowledge
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, willing to learn and be of a smart appearance
*** Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application. ***
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.