Internal Vacancies - Permanent
HR Business Partner
Generalist HR Business Partner – Shirebrook – Choice of Working Hours – Exciting career opportunity –
Nexus People are currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our amazing team, based on-site working for one of the UK’s leading & largest fashion retailers. With an immediate start available for this role, you could start your new career this week!
Previous Generalist HR experience is essential and only those with demonstrable experience will be considered.
What does working as an HRBP involve?
This is a really exciting role for the right person. Your day will be varied and interesting, and no two days will be the same!
This role would suit someone with previous generalist HR experience, working in a busy distribution centre.
You would be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and developing relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- Working to a high standard when it comes to
- Customer Service
- Continuous Development
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Providing timely and legally accurate advice and guidance on a range of generalist employment-related topics
- Overseeing & providing staff training in relation to employee management (including disciplinaries, whistleblowing, dignity at work, organizational change and more)
- Supporting, Developing & Coaching the onsite management teams
- Advising on and helping to prepare for regular Compliance audits
- Delivering advice on employment law, TUPE transfers and restructuring teams
The above list is not exhaustive, and whilst undertaking the above and more, you will be also be required to assist with cost-saving, continuous improvement and innovative thinking.
We are also looking for someone who:
- Is good at working with data (cleansing, reviewing and analyzing to identify trends)
- Has a detailed understanding of how HR contributes to organizational excellence
- Is keen to utilize technology to gather statistical data, promote change and influence decision
- Takes accountability and responsibility for projects
Working hours for our HRBP:
We are looking for someone to start as our HRBP on a full-time basis, but we do have some flexibility on your start and end times.
The options are:
- 08:00 – 16:00
- 09:00 – 17:00
- 10:00 – 18:00
You may be asked to do some work outside your standard hours during busier times of the year, and we would really love to speak to you if you are flexible and able to work different hours as and when required.
The remuneration and benefits of being an HRBP for Nexus People:
- Excellent salary (rising DoE)
- Big discounts with some big retailers across the client Group
- Get paid weekly, every Friday
Perks of the Job:
- Immediate start for the right person
- In-house systems training
- Full company induction
- Onsite canteen with home-cooked hot food
- Use of microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Discounted access to the Everlast Staff Gym
An amazing place to work:
- Regular employee engagement initiatives across the site
- Become part of a close-knit team
- Regular Employee nights out
- Annual Garden Party – all food, drink & accommodation paid for
- An extra day off each year for your birthday – you do have to provide the cakes though…
So, in short, if you are a happy-go-lucky, outgoing individual with some demonstrable HR experience, and perhaps experience working in a Logistics background, we might just be perfect for each other!
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and click to apply today.
#HR #HRBP #HumanResources #HumanResourceBusinessPartner #On-site #Employeemanagement #Generalist #warehouselife #warehousecompany #warehousevibes #warehousespace #warehouseteam #logistics #logisticsteam #logisticscompany #logisticsjob #logisticstraining #logisticspartner #LogisticsPark #logisticsolutions #job #jobs #jobsearch #JobHunting #jobhunt #jobseeker #jobseekers #jobfair #jobinterview #jobsite #JobOpportunity #jobopening #jobvacancy #jobsearching #jobposting #joboftheday #JobOpportunities #jobadviceApply for this job