Marketing - Permanent
£20-£24k p/a DOE + Employee Benefits
Marketing Assistant – Immediate Start – Exciting Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing and extremely busy Marketing team, based at our flagship office in Brighouse.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge, in a company that never stands still!
What will the role include?
The role will be extremely varied, and will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working on various Social Media Platforms
- Setting up & helping to monitor sponsored campaigns
- Monitoring our Web Chat facility
- Assisting with the posting of Job Board adverts
- Double-checking advert content – spelling, grammar, pay rates, etc
- Resolving any issues with the content
- Raising new adverts & posting content
- Assisting with Data Reporting & Analysis
- Data download & organisation into a readable & interesting format
- Spotting trends or interesting themes in data
- Undertaking ongoing market research and competitor analysis
- Assistance with delivering Marketing Projects, including;
- Liaising with Graphic Designers to make basic content amends
- Dealing with local printers to meet deadlines
- Supporting the Marketing team on the delivery of internal and external events
- Packing items for network-wide engagement initiatives
- Recruitment Activities
- Some candidate pre-screening during busier periods
- Database management using our ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Supporting the Operational Team with ad-hoc requirements
What are we looking for in a successful applicant?
- You will have demonstrable experience working within a busy marketing team
- You must be confident using a computer – Microsoft, Excel, Outlook (& other internal systems – training will be provided, and help is always on hand)
- You must have an excellent level of written & verbal English
- You will have an outgoing personality, with a polite but confident telephone manner
- You will understand the importance of working to deadlines and being able to communicate to people when you may not get something finished in time
- You will have a keen eye for detail, and enjoy working with data – identifying trends, spotting anomalies, and working with information to make better decisions
- The ability to think outside the box, make suggestions and contribute creative ideas and identify the next big recruitment trend that just might be right for us!
The right candidate for this role will have the above qualities and skills, and will also be able to work alone, or as part of a highly charged team. If you are set a task, you must be organised enough to see it through, or identify where issues may prevent this from happening, and seek out an alternative workaround to ensure you get the task done. If it is an ongoing daily task (like Social Media posting for example) you should be able to prioritise and manage your time accordingly to ensure tasks are completed in line with expectations.
What can we offer you?
- Employee nights out now we can socialise again (usually in Leeds/Manchester)
- Annual Garden Party – all food, drink & accommodation paid for
- 20 days holiday a year – and no bank holiday working (so 28 days really!)
- An extra day off each year for your birthday – you do have to provide the cakes though…
- Breakout area for downtime – includes a pool table, a big TV & a Play Station
- Free onsite car parking
- Good transport links to Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, and Huddersfield
- Brighouse town center is within walking distance
- Serious career development for the right person
If you have read this advert, and have the qualities and skills required, and you are looking to join a company that promotes growth from within, we would love to hear from you.