Marketing - Temporary
£20k + DOE
Marketing Executive – £20k + DOE – Exciting New Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for our client, based in Shirebrook on the North Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire border, for an experienced Administrator/Marketing Executive, to join their Operations Improvement Team on a temp to perm basis.
You’ll be supporting an impressive state of the art 2m square foot Distribution Centre, that’s over 30 football pitches, and is one of the most advanced warehouses within the UK.
This is a new role, and you will have the opportunity to make this your own.
It is an excellent opportunity to showcase your strong background in Administration or Project Support, specifically working in a fast-paced environment where there are multiple priorities to be managed.
Our client has ambitions to transform their culture and be recognised as a place where everyone wants to ‘Stay, Strive and Thrive’ making them a world class place to work – certainly one where you can achieve your career ambitions.
The role of Marketing Executive:
- Support development of communication strategy and plan
- Support internal marketing and communications
- Able to think strategically and deliver project goals
- Writing newsletter content, taking photos and engaging both associates and managers on-site
- Partnering with agencies on engagement initiatives for staff.
- Working with workstream leads to take on and distribute weekly information to key stakeholders.
- Working with agencies on-site to improve the staff experience through supporting various initiatives such as “you said we did”.
- Use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint to generate reporting, and weekly status reports for various purposes and functions.
- Planning for meetings, professional development, and other department initiatives.
- Problem-solving to resolve ad-hoc issues in a timely manner.
The person we’re looking for will have:
- A warm, friendly and engaging individual – able to get the best out of the people around them and develop great long-term relationships.
- Be creative and have an artistic flair
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience organising a number of varied workstreams and tasks in a similar role – this would particularly suit a communications-savvy individual, either having a great social media presence and a natural aptitude for communication, having worked in a marketing office, or a communications role.
- Organisation skills – you will be able to manage a varied role which will include some time spent in a warehouse environment.
- Bags of energy! We are looking for a hands-on individual who can move at pace!
- A self-starter and natural problem solver – you will need to be proactive and great at prioritisation, needing little guidance to “hit the ground running”.
- Great writing skills and skilled at collating information.
- Experience with Monday.com or other project management software would be helpful, but not essential for this role.
If you feel you have what it takes to fulfill this exciting role, please apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP to speak to you about your application!Apply for this job