Administration - Permanent
£16000 - £18000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Career Opportunity!
NEXUS PEOPLE – Administrator/Trainee Consultant – Worksop
Administrator/Trainee Consultant – Salary Negotiable – Do not miss this opportunity!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for a Administrator/Trainee Consultant, to be based at their busy client site in Worksop.
The successful applicant will be provided with full training, so experience in this area is not essential, but would be an advantage.
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Registering candidates
- Recruiting drivers
- Use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and in-house web based systems – therefore must be IT literate
- Planning meetings
- Working with 2nd Tier Suppliers
The role is Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. It is a full time role, therefore 37.5 hours per week
There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and potential weekend working.
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different levels of people, from drivers, up to site management
- You will have great people management skills
- You must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
- You should be confident with your own time management
- Your will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Due to the location of the site, and the lack of public transport, you will have your own vehicle.
- Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook – training will be given for internal systems)
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for a move from your current position or wanting to start your career, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Make your application by clicking “Apply” and our permanent recruitment team will be in touch to discuss progressing your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.