Administration - Temporary
£10 per hour, Benefits: Fantastic Opportunity!
NEXUS PEOPLE – Transport Office Assistant – Barton-Under-Needwood
Transport Office Assistant – Barton-Under-Needwood – Do not miss this opportunity!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for a Transport Office Assistant, to be based at their busy client site in Barton-Under-Needwood.
The successful applicant will initially start on days for 2 weeks, then moving to nights (6pm-6am) and work on a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Departing and debriefing drivers
- Managing filing system
- Recording information
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents
- Performing general office clerk duties
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- You will have a positive and flexible attitude
- You will have strong communication skills
- You will have an excellent telephone manner
- You must have a good level of literacy and numeracy
- You should have strong attention to details
- Your will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for a move from your current position or wanting to start your career, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Make your application by clicking “Apply” and our permanent recruitment team will be in touch to discuss progressing your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.