Administration - Permanent
£10.22 per hour
Office Administrator – Wellingborough – Full-Time Opportunity – Immediate starts – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for an Office Administrator in Wellingborough to work for our client, a well-known fashion retail brand in the UK. You will provide general support and assistance in the day-to-day running of the Export Administration Team.
Experience of working in a busy and demanding office environment and the logistics sector would be desirable, although not essential.
What does being an Office Administrator mean?
- Working with the forwarder network to request and process Certs of Shipments etc.
- Checking of export entry paperwork against bookings to ensure that these are correct.
- Checking and processing of the International Archiving for the Team.
- Updating systems following International Collections.
- Record keeping and maintaining.
- Liaising with the International Cage Team / Warehouse / Security / Drivers.
- Supporting the Export Admin Team in other areas when needed.
- Ensure good filing and housekeeping of all associated paperwork.
Shift times & working hours for an Office Administrator:
- Full time hours
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 – 14:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as an Office Administrator?
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Free onsite car parking and canteen
- On the job training
- Kitchen facilities/vending machines
What do we need from you to be an Office Administrator?
- You will need to have excellent communication skills
- You will have a friendly and outgoing personality
- You will have the confidence to work in a busy office environment
- You will possess the ability to remain calm under pressure and at busy times
- Math skills
- Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Excel/ Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Being adaptable and flexible
- Great eye for detail
Click APPLY today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.Apply for this job