Internal Vacancies - Permanent
£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Exciting Career Opportunity!
On-site Recruitment Co-Ordinator
On-site Recruitment Co-ordinator – Sheffield – Exciting New Opportunity! Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for a talented On-site Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our busy team to be based in Sheffield, for one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has some office based experience, and where possible has worked within the recruitment industry before.
The role of an On-site Recruitment Co-ordinator:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the flexible employees
- Manage and Develop the Flexible Employees based on site
- Manage performance and productivity
- Attendance management and HR Process around absence
- Conduct Exit questionnaires with leavers
- Reporting on Performance, attrition and absence
- Adherance to on-site Health & Safety
The working hours of an On-site Recruitment Co-ordinator:
- Full time hours (between 06:00 and 18:00)
You may have the opportunity to work additional hours during busier periods of the year, and when the business requires
What do we need from you to be an On-site Recruitment Co-ordinator?
- Ideally, you will have previous experience working on within High-Volume recruitment (especially in Warehousing)
- You wil be polite, positive and have an excellent attitude to Employee Management
- You will be motivated to work on your own, and as part of a larger recruitment team
- You should be confident and able to communicate new ideas about existing processes, whilst adhering to company policy
Why work for Nexus People as an On-site Recruitment Co-ordinator?
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- You will be working within a busy, like minded team
- 28 days holiday a year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Great employee engagement – Employee of the Month, Free Team Nights out and much more!
If this sounds like an opportunity that is too good to miss (we can assure you, it really is!) then APPLY today! We will be in touch ASAP to discuss your application.
** Please note all Government guidelines in relation to COVID-19 must be adhered to. 2m distancing is required at all times.**
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.