Order Picking & Warehouse - Temporary
£8.72 to £9.40 per hour
Parcel Sortation Operative
Parcel Sortation Operatives – Bradford – Up to £9.40p/h – No experience necessary – Apply Today!
Nexus People are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in Bradford. This well known parcel distribution company are looking for Parcel Sortation Operatives to join their busy team.
Working as a Parcel Sortation Operative:
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse on parcel sortation duties.
- Picking parcels using hand held scan guns
- Scan guns use Android software
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area.
Working Patterns for Parcel Sortation Operatives:
- Variety of shift patterns available – specifically afternoons starting at 12:00 to 20:00
- The working week is 40 hours a week
- The site is 7 days a week working
- Payrates increase after 12 weeks service
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Parcel Sortation Operative?
- Chocolate Friday! Free Chocolate every Friday
- Employee of The Month – Prizes to be won!
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen & access to microwaves/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
If you are keen to secure a job in time to start earning for Christmas, this could be the role for you! Please click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to progress your application.
Thank you for your interest in working for Nexus People! We look forward to welcoming you on board!Apply for this job