Internal Vacancies - Permanent
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Career Opportunity!
Planner & Compliance Consultant
Planner & Compliance Consultant – Whetstone (Leicester) – Earn up to £25k per annum (DOE) – Company Laptop/Mobile Phone – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for a Planner & Compliance Consultant, to be based at their busy client site in Leicester.
Working at our newly opened offices, the successful applicant must have previous experience as a Planner & Compliance Consultant working in the Driving/Logisitcs sector.
The ideal candidate should be able to drive, and will have their own vehicle as the role will require travel.
About the Job as a Planner & Compliance Consultant:
- Planning of driver resource for a number of sites from a central office
- Obtaining driver availability
- Recruitment of drivers – advertising, screening, interviewing
- Driver resource management
- Driver compliance including RTW, DVLA checks, infringements
- Payroll duties
The Working Hours of a Planner & Compliance Consultant:
The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days. It is a full time role, therefore 37.5 hours a week standard.
There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and potential weekend working. The successful applicant may also be required to undertake an on-call facility to ensure that their drivers have a point of contact 24 hours a day. This on-call requirement is based on a rota, so you will not be on call all the time!
About you as a Planner & Compliance Consultant:
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different levels of people, from drivers, up to site management
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, experience of building and maintaining relationships internally and externally with different functions and management styles
- Your will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You will understand the legal demands of working within the driving sector (such as WTD, HGV License requirements, Infringements etc)
- Due to the location of the site, and the lack of public transport, you will have your own vehicle.
Role Requirements of a Planner & Compliance Consultant:
- Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook – training will be given for internal systems)
- Previous recruitment experience within the Driving/Logistics sector
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for your next step on the career ladder, or a move from your current position, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Make your application by clicking “Apply” and our permanent recruitment team will be in touch to discuss progressing your application.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, our HR team immediately.