Internal Vacancies - Permanent
£22000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Fantastic Career Opportunity!
Recruitment Account Manager
Recruitment Account Manager – Worksop –Competitive Salary – Company Laptop/Mobile Phone – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for an on-site Recruitment Account Manager, to be based at their busy client site in Worksop.
The successful applicant must have previous experience as an Account Manager working in the Driving/Logisitcs/Recruitment sector.
The ideal candidate should be able to drive, and will have their own vehicle as the role will require travel.
Working as a Recruitment Account Manager:
– Working on-site for a specific client in Worksop, recruiting, booking and managing HGV Drivers
– Advertising, Screening and Interviewing potential HGV drivers
– Managing and processing payroll on a weekly basis
– Client and Candidate engagement
– Hands on people management
Working Hours of a Recruitment Account Manager:
The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days. It is a full time role, therefore 37.5 hours a week standard.
There will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and potential weekend working. The successful applicant may also be required to undertake an on-call facility to ensure that their drivers have a point of contact 24 hours a day. This on-call requirement is based on a rota, so you will not be on call all the time!
What do we need from you to be a Recruitment Account Manager?
– You must have experience working as a Recruitment Account Manager within the HGV driving sector
– You will be a confident communicator
– You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different levels of people, from drivers, up to site management
– You will have great people management skills
– You must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
– You should be confident with your own time management
– Your will have a pragmatic approach to problem solving
– You will understand the legal demands of working within the driving sector (such as WTD, HGV License requirements, Infringements etc)
– Due to the location of the site, and the lack of public transport, you will have your own vehicle.
Role Requirements for a Recruitment Account Manager:
– Strong IT capabilities (Word, Excel, Outlook – training will be given for internal systems)
– Previous recruitment experience within the Driving/Logistics sector
– Volume People Management (360 degree, from booking shifts through to providing disciplinary action)
If you feel you meet the criteria for this role, we would love to hear from you. Whether you are looking for your next step on the career ladder, or a move from your current position, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Make your application by clicking “Apply” and our permanent recruitment team will be in touch to discuss progressing your application.
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, our HR team immediately.