Internal Vacancies - Permanent
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Recruitment Consultant – Nottingham – Earn up to £24k per annum (DOE) – Immediate Start – Exciting New Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant, to be based at their new branch in Nottingham City Centre. The successful applicant must have previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant working in the Temporary Recruitment sector, and have previous experience within high-volume hiring.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Dealing with all aspects of Recruitment, from attraction to onboarding
- Managing interviews & assessments and pro-actively maintaining a pool of available candidates
- Completing all compliance & referencing checks, in line with company policy
- Remaining aware of local area competition, fluctuations in pay rates, and changes to candidate activity
This is a very exciting role, and would suit someone with a “can-do” attitude and approach to their job. The branch is a hive of activity, and once restrictions are eased, will become a location with a high volume of footfall. The suitable candidate will have the ability to work in a bustling & busy environment, and will be able to multi-task and juggle a number of different projects all at once.
The Working Hours of a Recruitment Consultant:
The role is Monday to Friday, but weekends may be required so candidates must be flexible. We are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days. It is a full-time role, therefore 40 hours a week standard, but there will be times when you may be required to do additional hours, during the busier periods.
What are we looking for?
To really fit in with our larger team, not just in branch, but across the Nexus People network as a whole, we are looking for people who:
- Are proactive and efficient
- Are positive and helpful
- Can prioritise large workloads accordingly
- Are able to seek advice when unsure & are not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Are committed to their own personal & professional development
- Are not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into all aspects of working in a branch
Perks of the job:
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Engagement days
- Attendance bonus
- Quarterly team night out
- HR Support and training & development opportunities including upskilling workshops
- Career opportunities
You will have excellent communication skills and your IT and Computer knowledge will be good too. You may be asked to be on call when out of the office, so the ability to deal with issues promptly and professionally is required.
If you have proven experience within the High Volume Recruitment sector, and are looking for a new challenge, this could be perfect for you. Nexus People believe in homegrown talent, with some of our senior stakeholders having started as Picker Packers in one of our client warehouses – so for the right candidate, the sky is the limit.
Click “Apply” today and our Recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application ASAP!
#Recruitment #RecruitmentConsultant #warehouse #warehouses #warehouselife #warehousecompany #warehousevibes #warehousespace #warehouseteam #logistics #logisticsteam #logisticscompany #logisticsjob #logisticstraining #logisticspartner #LogisticsPark #logisticsolutions #job #jobs #jobsearch #JobHunting #jobhunt #jobseeker #jobseekers #jobfair #jobinterview #jobsite #JobOpportunity #jobopening #jobvacancy #jobsearching #jobposting #joboftheday #JobOpportunities #jobadviceApply for this job