Apprenticeships - Permanent
£7 per hour
Sales Administration Apprentice
Sales Administration Apprentice – Brighouse – Immediate Start
Nexus People are looking for a Sales Administration Apprentice to perform a variety of sales administrative tasks at our Head Office at Brighouse, West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a zest for life, and the role will be extremely varied and will include working alongside the sales team, as well as assisting other departments across the business with different administrative tasks.
This is a brilliant opportunity to create your own role within the sales department, and become an integral part of a hard-working but fun team.
What does being a Sales Administration Apprentice involve?
- Online geographical mapping across the UK
- Researching potential clients using a variety of methods
- Using the telephone to source client data to be utilised for sales leads
- Utilising various tools to identifying key client contacts
- Managing data through a CRM Database
- Working alongside the marketing team in preparing sales tools
- Assisting senior management with various requests
- Maintaining a tidy working environment
- Any ad hoc requests
What we need from you to be a Sales Administration Apprentice:
- You will be confident using a computer – Microsoft Excel and Outlook (& other internal systems – training to be provided where required)
- You must have a polite but confident telephone manner, and strong communication skills (both verbally and orally)
- You will have achieved a good standard of qualification in English Language and Mathematics
- You will have an outgoing personality, and be able to work on your own, or as part of a highly charged team
- You will understand the importance of working to deadlines and being able to communicate to people when you may not get something finished in time
Why would you work at Nexus People as a Sales Administration Apprentice?
- Weekly pay – every Fri-yay!
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Hols)
- Extra day off each year for your birthday!
- Breakout area for lunchtimes – includes a pool table & a games console
- Free onsite car parking
- Good transport links to Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield
- Brighouse town centre within walking distance
- Career development opportunities for the right person
- Real opportunity for a full-time role at the end of your apprenticeship
If this apprenticeship role sounds like it could be just your type on paper, why not get in touch today to find out more?
We are looking for someone who can start pretty much straight away, and who is excited to get on board with building a career for themselves and developing personally and professionally with an exciting and innovative company.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.