HGV Driving & Logistics - Permanent
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant (Senior)- Leicester – Earn up to £30k p/a – Exciting Career Opportunity – Apply Today!
Ignition Drivers are currently recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant, to be based at their branch in Leicester.
We are looking for someone with experience working in Driver Recruitment, and who can think on their feet, get to grips with things quickly and have the same passion and drive for what you do, as the rest of the team.
Development of the area is a company focus, and will require someone who can engage with new and existing clients to achieve this.
Own driving licence is preferred, laptop & company mobile is included as there will be some work you’ll need to do out of hours, but you’ll be part of a journey that will be both challenging, rewarding and provide job satisfaction in droves.
Working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Taking full ownership when it comes to managing and developing a team of HGV drivers
- Participate and promote all engagement initiatives with teams
- Working for a number of driving clients, recruiting, booking & managing predominantly HGV Drivers
- Advertising, Screening and Interviewing potential HGV drivers
- Managing and processing payroll on a weekly basis
- Client and Candidate engagement
- Hands-on people management
- New client approaches & conversions
Please note that whilst this role is mostly managing HGV drivers, there may be some requirement to deal with warehousing flex-employees also.
The Working Hours of a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone who can meet the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days. It is a full-time role, therefore 37.5 hours a week standard, but there will be requirements during busier periods for longer working hours and potential weekend working.
You may also be required to undertake an on-call facility to ensure that your drivers have a point of contact 24 hours a day. This on-call requirement is based on a rota, so you will not be on call all the time.
- You will have proven experience working as a Recruitment Consultant within the driving sector
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in a fast-moving, dynamic, service-led organisation, having specific responsibility for service delivery and customer relationship management within an on-site environment
- You will be a confident communicator at a variety of different levels
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, experience of building and maintaining relationships internally and externally with different functions and management styles
- You will have gained a proven track record of managing different sized teams, through all stages of recruitment and selection to performance management and of managing a contract to profitability
- You must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
- You should be confident with your own time management
- You will have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- You will understand the legal demands of working within the driving sector (such as WTD, HGV License requirements, Infringements etc)
If you think you have what it takes to join this dynamic team, and drive it forward, we would love to hear from you.
Click to apply today, and our Management team will be in touch ASAP to discuss the role further with you, and hopefully arrange your first interview!
#challenge #job #recruitment #lovemyjob #challengeaccepted #jobs #challengeyourself #jobsearch #jobfair #jobopportunity #jobvacancy #jobseekers #jobseeker #lovemyjob❤️ #newchallenge #recruitmentchallenge #jobhiring #challengeme #recruitment #recruitmentagency #recruitmentjobs #recruitmentlife #recruitmentconsultant #recruitmentmadeeasy #recruitmentjob #recruitmentcareer #recruitmentseason #recruitmenttraining #recruitmentprocess #recruitmentready #recruitmentprobs #recruitmentsolutions #RecruitmentTeam #recruitment101 #recruitmentisfun #recruitmentagencies #recruitmentdrive #driverrecruitment #HGVDriverApply for this job