Internal Vacancies - Temporary
£23500 - £24500 + Benefits
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Mansfield – Earn up to £24500.00 per annum (DOE) – Immediate Start – Exciting New Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are currently recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Consultant, to be based at their busy branch location in Mansfield.
The successful applicant must have previous experience in the Temporary Recruitment sector, and have previous experience within High Volume Hiring.
Working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Proven track record of recruiting, through all stages of the selection process from advertising, interviewing, inducting and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships internally and externally
- Excellent IT literacy skills – experience in Microsoft packages including Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- A proactive approach to ensure we are always evolving & presenting new ideas of how we can improve and be more efficient
- Managing interviews & assessments and proactively maintaining a pool of available candidates
- Completing all compliance & referencing checks, in line with company policy
- Monitors day to day performance and takes corrective action when needed
- Manage the performance, productivity and quality of the team in line with agreed processes
- Remaining aware of local area competition, fluctuations in pay rates, and changes to candidate activity
- Liaise and report on the quality, performance and productivity of team members to the management
This is a very exciting role, and would suit someone with a “can-do” attitude and approach to their job.
The branch is a hive of activity and can be a location with a high volume of footfall. The suitable candidate will have the ability to work in a bustling & busy environment and will be able to multi-task and juggle a number of different projects all at once.
The Working Hours of a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
The role is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for someone with a recruitment background who understands the requirement for flexibility when it comes to working hours and days. It is a full-time role, therefore the candidate must be flexible to work any five from seven days per week ( including Bank Holidays ), support at weekends when required, cover absence or holidays, stay late or start early when required.
What are we looking for in a Senior Recruitment Consultant?
To really fit in with our larger team, not just in the branch, but across the Nexus People network as a whole, we are looking for people who:
- Are proactive and efficient
- Are positive and helpful
- Can prioritize large workloads accordingly
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight
- Are able to seek advice when unsure & are not afraid to ask for help when needed
- Are committed to their own personal & professional development
- Task orientated
- To be an effective representative and to act at all times in a professional manner
If you have proven experience within the High Volume Recruitment sector, and are looking for a new challenge, this could be perfect for you. Nexus People believe in homegrown talent, with some of our senior stakeholders having started as Picker Packers in one of our client warehouses – so for the right candidate, the sky is the limit.
Please note, due to the number of applications we receive, it may not be possible to contact everyone back about this role, but we will endeavor to do our best.Apply for this job