IT - Permanent
£70000 - £90000 per annum
Solutions Architect (National role UK home based)
Job Description: Solution Architect
Location: UK home based (you will be required to attend their Leeds office 2 days in a month)
Salary: £70,000 to £90,000 negotiable
Would you like to work for a fast-growing business in a fast-moving industry that’s looking for talented and motivated people who can help us push the company forward? As a member of the team you will have the chance to work with a diverse set of customers in a range of industries, using different technologies.
Our client are looking for a talented Solution Architect, with the ability to work with senior Business and IT Stakeholders to understand, recommend, specify and design IT solutions across a diverse customer base. You will then help coordinate, manage and implement the solutions as part of our delivery team.
What you will bring:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a solution architect, ideally across multiple industry sectors.
- Experience of working with senior business and IT stakeholders in an advisory capacity.
- Track record of designing digital solutions covering multiple domains (sales, customer management, fulfilment, business intelligence etc.), ideally Cloud based.
- Experience of presenting and promoting solutions to multiple stakeholders, including excellent oral and written communications.
- Hands-on experience in delivering solutions from inception to production.
- Knowledge or exposure to TOGAF, Zachmann or ATAM.
What you will be responsible for:
- Performing the solution architect roles across pre-sales and delivery functions within our clients business.
- Translating high level business needs and requirements into viable solutions.
- Estimating solutions, including and liaising with internal subject matter experts and partners.
- Leading multi-skilled teams throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Maintaining industry awareness and relevant qualifications, and applying these to the benefit of our client and its customers.
About the business:
Our client are focused on providing high-end business technology that helps organisations meet their goals and secure their future. It works with numerous customers across many sectors including health, retail, energy, education, manufacturing, media, energy & utilities and technology and many world leading technology partners that support them in their endeavour. They invest in their people and are committed to the creation of a stable, healthy and positive working environment.
What we can offer to you:
A competitive salary, rewards based on personal development plan and achievements, contributory pension, health insurance, flexible working, and potential for company share ownership.
A tailored Personal Development Plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills.
An opportunity to work on exciting and challenging opportunities, from home and on customer site, and working with a talented and collaborative team.
Our client encourage you to take responsibility and they want their people to have a sense of ownership, not just of the areas they work in, but of the company as a whole. You will be actively encouraged to contribute to their success by putting forward ideas and suggestions for how we can do things better, and we will work with you to ensure that you too are constantly improving and progressing your career in the way you want.
Apply for this job