Administration - Temporary
£11.69 per hour
Traffic Clerk – Hinckley – £11.69p/h – Various Shifts Available – Great Career Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for a Traffic Clerk in Hinckley to work for one of the UK’s leading parcel distributors, as part of the Traffic Office Team.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone who has previous experience working in a busy transport office, and we welcome applications from anyone who has done this type of role previously.
Working as a Traffic Clerk:
- Tracking Routes
- Assisting drivers arriving for routes
- Ensuring trailers will arrive at HUBS at the scheduled times
- Working closely with other departments (Hub & Network Operations, Transport and Security)
- Undertaking compliance checks with drivers
- Other general administration assistance where required
Training will be provided, however someone with previous experience would suit this role.
Shift times & working hours for our Traffic Clerks:
- 8 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Various Start Times
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Traffic Clerk?
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Fully Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday)
- Full on the job training
- Free onsite carparking
What do we need from you to be a Traffic Clerk?
- Strong Communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of Drivers Hours rules and regulations
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team as well as being organised
- Basic computer knowledge is essential
- Flexible apprach to work and hours
- Superb Attention to Detail
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.Apply for this job