HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£9 per hour, Benefits: Great Career Opportunity!
Transport Administrator – Manchester – Great Career Opportunity!
Nexus People are looking for a Transport Administrator in Manchester to work for one of the UK’s leading parcel delivery companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has previous experience working as a Transport Administrator, and we welcome applications from anyone who has done this type of role previously.
Working as a Transport Administrator:
- Briefing and Debriefing drivers
- Dealing with drivers queries and confirming delivery schedules
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Process POD paperwork
- Data Entry
- General day to day administration duties.
Training will be provided, however someone with previous experience would suit this role.
Shift times & working hours for our Transport Administrators:
- Various Shifts available
- Monday to Saturday
- Working hours – 09:00 – 17:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Transport Administrator?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Full manual handling training
- Free onsite carparking
What do we need from you to be a Transport Administrator?
- Excellent telephone & customer service skills
- Knowledge of Drivers Hours rules and regulations and experience of Tachomaster & Microlise syestems
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team
- Basic computer knowledge is essential
- Flexible apprach to work and hours
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
#Nexuspeople #Transport #Administrator #TransportAdministrator #Administrator #Logistics
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately