Administration - Temporary
£9.20 per hour, Benefits: Exciting Opportunity!
Transport Administrator – Runcorn – £9.20p/h – Great Career Opportunity – Apply Today!
Nexus People are looking for a Transport Administrator in Runcorn to work for one of the UK’s leading DIY suppliers.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has previous experience working as a Transport Administrator, and we welcome applications from anyone who has done this type of role previously.
Working as a Transport Administrator:
- Briefing and Debriefing drivers
- Dealing with drivers queries and confirming delivery schedules
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Process POD paperwork
- Data Entry & Daily Reporting
- Assistant with Fleet Admin (Checking MOT, Tax and Service dates etc)
- General day to day administration duties.
Training will be provided, however someone with previous experience would suit this role.
Shift times & working hours for our Transport Administrators:
- Various Shifts available
- 7 day working operation
- Working hours – 09:00 – 19:00
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Transport Administrator?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay – every Friday!
- Free onsite carparking
What do we need from you to be a Transport Administrator?
- Excellent telephone & customer service skills
- Knowledge of Drivers Hours rules and regulations and experience of Tachomaster & Microlise syestems
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team as well as being organised
- Basic computer knowledge is essential
- Flexible apprach to work and hours
- Superb Attention to Detail
If you like the sound of this role and you have previous experience working in a busy bustling transport office, we would love to hear from you!Apply for this job