Administration - Temporary
£9 - £11 per hour, Benefits: Fantastic Career Opportunity
Transport Clerk required – Heywood – Immediate Start – Apply today!
Nexus People are looking for a Transport Clerk in Heywood, Manchester to work for one of the UK’s leading online and high street retailers, at the Transport office located in Heywood.
What does a Transport Clerk role entail?
- Located within a busy transport office
- Using the telephone for inbound and outbound queries
- Briefing and debriefing drivers on departure and return
- Data Entry, Filing and order processing
- Tacho Downloading and Delivery Scheduling
- Other admin duties as required
Shift times & working hours of a Transport Clerk:
- Shifts are any 5 from 7
- This role will cover days, afternoons and nights – flexibility will be required
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Transport Clerk?
- Pension Scheme
- Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Full manual handling training
- Free onsite car parking
What do we need from you to be a Transport Clerk?
- Candidates should have excellent PC skills and be comfortable using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Tachomaster, traffic management and vehicle tracking software would be preferable, however training will be given where required to the successful candidate.
- You must be a good communicator, be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You will have good administration skills and a confident telephone manner.
- There are no formal qualifications for the role, but the candidate should have good qualifications in English and Mathematics.
- Whilst experience is a plus, it is not essential for the right calibre of candidate.
Why not apply today? Our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP to progress your application!
#Nexuspeople #Transport #Clerk #Transportclerk #Administrator #Logistics
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately