HGV Driving & Logistics - Temporary
£9 per hour
Transport Operator – Shaw (OL2 8HF) – £9p/h
Nexus People are looking for a Transport Operator in Shaw (OL2 8HF) to work for one of the UK’s busiest parcel delivery companies.
Your role will be working within a busy transport department. Previous experience within the transport sector is required.
What does working as a Transport Operator entail?
- Briefing and de-briefing drivers on a daily basis
- Analysing and reporting on driving styles
- Ensuring H&S is maintained throughout
- Investigating RTA incidents and providing recommendations on improvement
- Responsibility for sort, yard and transport systems throughout
- Working in a busy Transport Office
The shift patterns of a Transport Operator
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional overtime required at peak periods
Why should you work for Nexus People as a Transport Operator?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Potential for permanent employment for the right candidate
What do we need from you to be a Transport Operator?
- Previous transport experience is required
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must have excellent organisation skills
Click “Apply” today so our recruitment team can get in touch to process your application!
#NexusPeople #Transport #Operator #Jobs #Applynow #Shaw
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.